Thursday, October 30, 2008

An open letter to the Deloitte drivers

Please pass this out amongst yourselves as I'm getting irked by getting asked the same questions every morning.

My name is B. Yes, just B. People in the US have a hard enough time trying to figure out my real name, so I'll give you a break on it.

I am here for 7 weeks. First time in India. First time in Hyderabad. First time for everything here.

No, I don't want to give you my cell phone number.

No, I don't know anyone who needs a driver (I lie, I do, but I'm not helping you)!

No, I don't know what I'm doing this weekend.

No, I don't want to go shopping with you.

I am going to C block. Got it? C BLOCK!!! Stop talking on your phone or trying to hit me up for tips only to then have the nerve to drop me off at the wrong building. Seriously? seriously...

Sincerely,
B

1 comment:

Barbara and Kevin said...

Wow, B, what is going on? I think we need to catch up via e-mail. :o)